LB Carlson is seeking a dedicated, self-motivated administrative professional for seasonal (Mid-January thru Mid-April) assistance in our St. Cloud office.
The seasonal administrative professional will work closely with all employees to assist in providing timely, high-level service to our clients. Preferred hours would be until 7:00pm most weekdays with flexible start time and Saturdays 8:00am -1:00pm (February thru mid-April). Availability of at least twenty hours a week preferred, with opportunity for additional hours if desired. Compensation would range from $14.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet clients and manage telephone and correspondence (email, letters, packages, ) along with scheduling of appointments
- Handle client documents, compile information, and process tax returns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiar with office equipment (scanner, copier, fax machine)
- Willing to learn new software
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Works well in team and individual environments
- Able to conduct themselves in a professional manner with clients and internal staff
At LB Carlson, central to our business philosophy is the spirit of dependable, confidential service in which our clients can always trust. It is our business to help them succeed. Our reputation is built on our consulting contributions, in addition to the performance of the traditional CPA services such as year-end, tax, and accounting work.
Submit your resume to email@example.com by October 25, 2019.