LB Carlson takes pride in providing assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of controls within our clients’ organizations, helping build trust and transparency for their customers, investors and leadership.
We are seeking a supervisor/manager to grow with us in various functions of our attest department including the opportunity to take over a rapidly growing SOC 2 book of business. An ideal candidate would have some SOC 2 experience but more importantly, a desire to learn and become our firm’s leader in the rapidly growing niche of SOC 2 and cybersecurity services. It is expected that about half of your workload would currently be dedicated to cybersecurity and the other half to financial, tax or consulting engagements, depending on experience and strengths of the candidate.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 3-8 years of audit and attest experience.
- Expertise in evaluating processes, control effectiveness, and providing advisory services
- Strong analytical skills
- Capabilities in applying cybersecurity risk management reporting framework
- Audit, Review and Compilation experience
- Financial controls evaluation experience
Candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org