LOCATION: St. Cloud, MN
This highly responsible and visible position supports our St. Cloud office and is crucial to customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet clients and manage telephone and correspondence (email, letters, packages, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and office equipment
- Willing to learn new software
- Dependable and maintain confidentiality of client information
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Works well in team and independent environments
Office hours 8:00-4:30pm with increased hours between February 1-April 15, including Saturdays
At LB Carlson, central to our business philosophy is the spirit of dependable, confidential service in which our clients can always trust. It is our business to help them succeed. Our reputation is built on our consulting contributions, in addition to the performance of the traditional CPA services such as year-end, tax, and accounting work.