We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any website not operated by LB Carlson to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
The Site incorporates electronic, physical and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. We protect your personal information online and we also take steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. We rely on third party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. When you visit the site you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment behind an electronic firewall and a locked cage.
Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide a customized, meaningful and efficient experience. We use your personal information to help:
- Create content that is most relevant to you
- Make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once
- Quickly find information and services
- Comments. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Email addresses. Locations of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes such as: to request us to notify you of services or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers.
- Log files. As most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, system troubleshooting, order verification and internal marketing purposes. An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the internet.
- Age. We respect children’s privacy and do not sell services intended for purchase by children or knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old please do not submit any personal information to us and rely on a parent or guardian to assist.
Information Use and Disclosure
- Internal use. We use your personal information to provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Site’s content and layout, outreach and for our own marketing efforts as well as to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this section we may share your information with affiliates under LB Carlson’s control.
- Communications with you:
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your inquiries about our services. We may send you a confirmation email when you subscribe to our newsletter with us. We may send you a service related announcement when necessary.
- You can submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you of new services; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers and to receive surveys. If you submit your email address we use it to deliver information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
- External Use: We want to provide you with great selections and excellent service. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under LB Carlson’s control, except that:
- As most service providers we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers we do so to help them to perform their service. This also allows us to measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party.
- Likewise to help you buy services and provide customer service to you we must provide your credit card number to financial services corporations such as credit card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card information for authorization we use state of the art data encryption to protect your information.
- We may share non personal information (such as the daily number of visitors to a particular web page with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Upon your request we will correct or update your personal information and/or stop sending marketing communications to your email. You can make these requests on the customer contact form on the Site. To opt out of email communications please click on the Unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the message. Please allow up to ten days for any changes to take effect. Regardless of op out preferences LB Carlson may send you communications related to inquiries placed on the Site at the email you provide.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Offline collection use and disclosure of information
Updates to this policy
Effective July 6th, 2018