Business owners are regularly urged to create and update their succession plans. And rightfully so — in the event of an ownership change, a solid succession plan can help prevent conflicts and preserve the legacy you’ve spent years or decades building.
Minneapolis & St. Cloud, MN
Regardless of your industry, size, or growth stage, all businesses depend on their accounting systems for reliable and accessible financial information. Without it, business owners are making uninformed decisions that can negatively impact their bottom line. When set up and functioning correctly, your accounting and bookkeeping system will provide critical insights about your company’s financial health and empower you to make strategic decisions.
LB Carlson is among the few firms of its size to offer strategic bookkeeping services in addition to a full range of accounting services. Our clients range from new business start-ups to established organizations in various industries. Whether you want to outsource a few accounting services or leverage our entire suite of accounting and bookkeeping services, we can help provide a clear and accurate financial scope that will contribute to the success of your business.
How we can help
Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping
One of the most critical roles in a company is finance, accounting, and bookkeeping but finding the right individuals can be time-consuming and costly. Outsourcing all or some of your accounting and bookkeeping functions can be an excellent solution for companies that:
- cannot afford to hire a full-time staff member,
- need temporary assistance,
- or do not have enough work to keep this position busy.
Whether it is reconciling your month-end, helping enhance your internal controls, mentoring your controller, or stepping in as a part-time CFO, we can offer the right amount of support a growing company needs.
Our bookkeeping professionals can help find ways to save you money through fiscal efficiencies, taxes, and financing by preparing and analyzing financial statements or executing your monthly accounting functions. Before you hire your next bookkeeper, controller, or CFO, contact our consultants to discuss the benefits of outsourcing.
Accounting System setup and support
If you have found yourself struggling with accounting software, we can help with your system setup and training. We have extensive knowledge in QuickBooks and have QuickBooks Pro Advisors on staff to make your job easier. We are proficient in various accounting software packages and can help ensure a proper setup and provide ongoing support.
Did you know that your accounting system can produce powerful reports to help you make informed decisions and identify red flags before they become problems? We can help you leverage the powerful features found in your accounting system to help you manage, share and deliver your critical business reports. Our consultants will work with you to harvest the information locked in your software from minor changes of existing reports to complete report design.
Why LB Carlson?
At LB Carlson, we are experts at keeping your business moving forward. Our consistent communications, strategic big-picture thinking, and experience serving thousands of businesses in the greater St. Cloud and Minneapolis communities make us different than other accounting firms.
Consider us to be your trusted accounting resources if:
- You wish you had more time to spend growing your business. When you work with our team of accounting and bookkeeping experts, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your financials are taken care of so you can focus on doing what you love: growing your business.
- Your business could benefit from an external sounding board. Your data tells a story, and we will meet with you regularly to understand it. When we meet, we will go through your financials together and have an in-depth conversation about trends, red flags, and benchmarking.
- You have had trouble keeping up with the accounting rules, tax codes, and industry-specific regulations.
- You need temporary or permanent support for internal accounting role(s).