- B.S., Accounting, Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Certified Information Technology Professional section of the AICPA
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Vice President of the Star of the North chapter of BNI
- Advisory Committee Member of Hennepin Technical College
Dea has over 25 years of experience related to closely held, for-profit businesses, focusing on consulting with management teams, income tax planning and preparation, special projects, and implementation of computer systems.
- Experienced in financial management including budgeting and cash flow modeling, auditing, tax calculations and planning, and management services
- Planned and consulted on mergers and acquisitions
- Assisted clients with issues related to manufacturing, construction, costing and inventory management
- Participated in a variety of management teams
- Mentored and trained controllers
- Led and supported projects related to finance, projections and budgeting, and strategic planning
Interests & hobbies
Dea is involved with many volunteer and community service groups including Andover Husky Youth Hockey Association, New Brighton Stockyard Days and the School Advisory Commission for St. John the Baptist Parish School. Dea and her family also participate in Feed My Starving Children.
When Dea is not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, who are very active in scouting, soccer, hockey and piano. If Dea isn’t at one of the kids’ sporting events cheering them on, you will probably find her at the gym kickboxing, working in her garden, fishing, taking pictures, scrapbooking or enjoying a nice glass of wine with friends.
Services: Accounting Services, Assurance & Attest, Business Planning, Management Consulting, Tax Services, Workflow/ERP Systems
Industries: Manufacturing, Medtech, Distribution, Construction