- B.S., Accounting, St. Cloud State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
Dawn has 30 years of experience in tax planning, attest and consulting services for privately held businesses. She has specialty training and emphasis on business valuations for gift and estate planning, shareholder transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and litigation support including expert witness testimony.
- Extensive business valuation experience
- Has conducted audits, reviews and compilations of companies with revenues from $2 million to $150 million including multi-entity consolidations
- Provides assistance with forecasting and operation reviews
- Conducts overhead rate studies for job costing purposes
- Works with clients on many corporate and individual tax matters
- Provides CFO services for clients on an interim basis
Interests & hobbies
When Dawn is not in the office, she enjoys spending time with family and dreaming of their next travel adventure. She also enjoys the outdoors and gardening.
Services: Assurance & Attest, Business Planning, Management Consulting
Industries: Graphic Arts & Printing, Manufacturing