- B.S., Accounting, St. Cloud State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Provides year-end, tax and consulting services with an emphasis on managing year-end engagements for medium to large privately held companies in a variety of industries.
- Coordinates all attest services work throughout the year.
- Committed to managing staff and providing great service to his clients.
- Dan has been with the firm for more than 16 years, starting as an intern in 2005 and becoming a principal in 2019.
- During his 17 years in public accounting, Dan has developed a wide range of skill sets including assisting clients with forecasting, overhead rate studies, valuations, compensation design, tax planning, and other management advisory and tax services.
Interests & Hobbies
Dan enjoys a variety of sports including fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, golfing, bowling, and biking to name a few. He also enjoys do-it-yourself home improvement projects and spending time with his wife, Steph, and Great Dane, Nova.
Services: Accounting Services, Assurance & Attest, Business Planning, Management Consulting, and Tax
Industries: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Graphic Arts