- B.S., Accounting, St. Cloud State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Manager providing year-end, tax and consulting services with an emphasis on managing year-end engagements for medium to large privately held companies in a variety of industries.
- As a manager, Dan is responsible for coordinating all attest services work throughout the year, managing staff and supervisors, and completing the annual audit, review, or compilation of the financial statements.
- Twelve years of public accounting experience.
- Managing numerous multifaceted audits, reviews and compilations of companies with revenues ranging from $1 million to over $90 million.
- Management consulting background includes providing assistance with forecasting, overhead rate studies, valuations, compensation design, tax planning, and other management advisory and tax services.
Interests & hobbies
Dan enjoys a variety of sports including fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, golfing, bowling, and biking to name a few. He also enjoys do-it-yourself home improvement projects and spending time with his wife, Steph, and Great Dane, Nova.
Services: Accounting Services, Assurance & Attest, Business Planning, Management Consulting
Industries: Graphic Arts & Printing, Manufacturing, Distribution