- B.S., Accounting, Metropolitan State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Provides business and tax consulting to small business clients across the real estate, manufacturing, construction, professional services industries.
- 10 plus years in public accounting
- Construction management
- Small business consulting and tax planning
- Individual tax planning
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Interests & Hobbies
Mark enjoys his time away from the office with his family, coaching and playing sports, volunteering for Boy Scouts of America and church, and doing projects around the house.
Locations: St. Cloud
Services: Accounting Services, Business Planning, Management Consulting, Tax Services
Industries: Manufacturing, Real Estate, Construction, Restaurant