- B.S., Accounting, St. Cloud State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
Over 13 years of experience in business and individual income tax consulting, large multi-state corporation tax returns, mergers and acquisitions, and estate planning. Steve also leads the charge within the firm on its process improvement initiatives and staff development.
- Industry focuses include oil and gas, manufacturing, real estate, and insurance
- Experience assisting companies in entity organization, reorganization, mergers and acquisitions, and liquidation matters
- Experience assisting clients with preparation or review of ASC 740 (FAS 109) calculations for publicly traded and privately held corporations
- Manages tax compliance for publicly traded and privately held corporations, partnerships and subchapter S corporations
- Tax compliance and complex tax planning for individuals and trusts
- Represents taxpayers in IRS and state controversies
Interests & hobbies
When Steve is not hard at work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and new baby, dog and extended family as well as hunting, fishing, golfing and many other outdoor activities.
Services: Business Planning, Tax Services
Industries: Graphic Arts & Printing, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Energy