- B.S., Accounting, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Partners with clients in mergers and acquisitions with an emphasis in tax aspects of these transactions
- Supports and guides clients through audit process of various taxing authorities
- Provides leadership and insight in corporate tax planning and compliance
- Collaborates and strategizes with forecasting and operations reviews
- Facilitates advisory services including but not limited to corporate and individual tax matters
- Rob’s extensive experience includes coordinating the audit and tax services for a $250 million corporation as an interim position in private industry.
Rob has over 25 years of accounting experience with medium to large privately held companies, offering services in management advisory and various attest and tax compliance.
Interests & hobbies
When Rob is not in the office, he’s spending time with his family and friends. He enjoys golfing, watersports, cycling and watching sports of almost any kind. Around the office Rob is known for his dedication to his clients, ability to provide positive and uplifting support to his colleagues and his eagerness to incorporate a bit of fun and laughter to even the most mundane tasks.
Services: Accounting Services, Assurance & Attest, Business Planning, Management Consulting, Tax Services
Industries: Graphic Arts & Printing, Manufacturing, Medtech, Real Estate, Construction, Distribution