- B.S., Accounting, Minnesota State University – Mankato, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S., Finance-Corporate, Minnesota State University – Mankato, Magna Cum Laude
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Matt has 8 years of public accounting experience serving medium to large privately held companies, many of which are in the graphic arts, manufacturing, oil & gas, transportation, and various other industries.
- Manages numerous multifaceted audits, reviews and compilations of companies with revenues from $1 million to $90 million
- Assists clients with forecasting and operation reviews
- Consults with clients on corporate and individual tax planning and compliance
- Provides CFO and Controller services for clients on an interim and annual basis
Interests & Hobbies
When Matt is not working in the office, you can usually find him enjoying a variety of sports or working out. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and son, Katie and Blake, and dog, Chester.