- B.S., Accounting, St. Cloud State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
During Darren’s 15-year tenure at LB Carlson, he has developed a broad range of expertise assisting privately held companies in the graphic arts, manufacturing, insurance and various other industries.
- Strong emphasis in management advisory services
- Significant experience in the areas of forecasting, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and individual tax planning, employee benefit plan compliance, and business structuring issues
- Successfully conducts several multifaceted audits, reviews and compilations of companies with revenues ranging from $1 million to over $100 million
Interests & hobbies
Darren’s quick wit and sense of humor are possibly why he’s one of the most liked partners at our firm. He could talk your ear off about his work, but he’d rather talk about his latest fishing or hunting trip with his brothers. Darren also enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. As a graduate from St. Cloud State University, he’ll forever be a Husky fan!
Services: Assurance & Attest, Business Planning, Management Consulting
Industries: Graphic Arts & Printing, Manufacturing, Energy