Qualified small businesses are now eligible for up to $2 million in Economic Injury Disaster Loans from the Small Business Administration (SBA) after President Trump called for an additional $50 billion in funding to the SBA’s lending program from Congress in response to COVID-19. While the SBA waits for the $50 billion to be approved, they can deliver an Economic Injury Disaster Loan declaration in response to the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act recently signed by the president.
While assurance and attest services are usually a compliance requirement for businesses, they can also be used as a valuable tool to empower you with an accurate and thorough snapshot of your business, allowing you to make better-informed decisions.
LB Carlson’s Assurance and Attest Services offer a wide range of expertise that takes your future into account. We can help you assess the quality of information you use to make decisions, develop creative solutions, and evaluate your company’s performance.
How we can help
Our team has more than 45 years of experience providing assurance and attest services to closely-held businesses across various industries. We provide the following assurance and attest services:
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Benefit Plan Audits
- Due Diligence
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Preparation Engagements
- Forecasts & Projections
- Internal Control Evaluation
- Service Organization Controls (SOC Reports)
Why LB Carlson
Many firms provide compliance-driven services, such as an audit, review, compilation, or preparation, but not all firms share our service commitment standards:
- Your dedicated team of attest members will have a high degree of training and technical competence. There is very little that our seasoned professionals have not already encountered, which allows us to act quickly and efficiently.
- Our attest professionals act with the utmost integrity and will exercise objectivity and professional skepticism throughout the assurance and attest engagements.
- We strive to earn your trust by being your advocate and delivering solutions that exceed your expectations. We do this by taking the time to build a deep understanding of your organization. This allows us to offer more than just traditional CPA services and instead add value by asking the right questions, providing recommendations, and proactively identifying opportunities.
- We want to help keep your business moving forward. Our service approach is unparalleled through consistent communications, strategic big picture thinking, and genuine concern for your success.