LB Carlson is seeking a self-motivated professional with recent public accounting experience to manage client relationships while providing superior client service. Position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting and strong communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Prepare and/or review business and personal tax returns
- Provide tax planning and compliance to clients in a range of industries
- Gather relevant information from the client so an accurate tax / accounting work can be performed
- Carry out accounting close procedures (journal entries, reconciliation, complete trial balances)
- Maintain active communication with clients to ensure expectations and deadlines are met
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (BUT NOT REQUIRED):
- Complex individual tax planning
- Multi-state taxation
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- CPA exam passed or on track to complete.
At LB Carlson we consider serving our clients to be a special privilege. Central to our business philosophy is the spirit of dependable, confidential service in which our clients can always trust. It is our business to help them succeed. Our reputation is built on our consulting contributions, in addition to the performance of the traditional CPA services such as year-end, tax, and accounting work.
Our Principals firmly believe that work should be enjoyable while you are being challenged at a professional level. We are looking for experienced personnel to grow with us – people who have a passion and desire to interact with and care for our clients.
We look forward to meeting the right candidate to grow with us in this division of LB Carlson.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com