LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN
Seeking a dedicated, self-motivated professional with up to 5 years of experience to manage client relationships and complete tax, audit and accounting engagements. Position requests a bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred and strong communication, customer service and computer skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Exceed client expectations by providing quality, timely service.
- Provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to business clients.
- Supervise multiple client engagements. Serve as business advisor to the client to build client relationships.
- Individual tax interviews and individual tax return review.
- Maintain active communication with clients to ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Research tax matters.
- Aid in development and training of staff.
- Seasonal or full-time opportunities available.
LB Carlson is located in Minneapolis, MN. While servicing the closely-held business marketplace, our company is fortunate to have many excellent clients who operate multi-state organizations and face complex issues that require our assistance on a regular basis. Our reputation is built on our consulting contributions, in addition to the performance of the traditional CPA services such as year-end and tax work.
Our Principals firmly believe that work should be enjoyable while you are being challenged at a professional level. We are looking for experienced personnel to grow with us – people who have a passion and desire to interact with and care for our clients.
The Senior Accountant will interact closely with clients to provide planning, consulting, and compliance expertise as well as work closely with partners, managers, and staff on client management and practice development activities.
SUBMIT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org