Seeking a dedicated, self-motivated professional with 2 to 4 years of public accounting experience to develop client relationships and complete tax, audit and accounting engagements. Position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting and strong communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Exceed client expectations by providing quality, timely service.
- Provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients in a range of industries.
- Maintain active communication with clients to ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Develop and train interns.
- Gather relevant information from the client so an accurate tax / audit work can be performed.
- Audit, review, or compilation procedures for closely held companies in a variety of industries.
- Review business internal control issues.
While servicing the closely-held business marketplace, LB Carlson is fortunate to have many excellent clients who operate multi-state organizations and face complex issues that require our assistance on a regular basis. Our reputation is built on our consulting contributions, in addition to the performance of the traditional CPA services such as year-end and tax work.
Our Principals firmly believe that work should be enjoyable while you are being challenged at a professional level. We are looking for experienced personnel to grow with us – people who have a passion and desire to interact with and care for our clients.
SUBMIT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org