Seeking a dedicated, self-motivated professional to provide accounting and tax services for our clients.
Candidate would be part of a dynamic team who service clients from a variety of industries in the areas of bookkeeping, corporate and individual tax preparation, tax planning, and special project work.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Exceed client expectations by providing quality, timely service
- Maintain active communication with clients to ensure expectations and deadlines are met
- Gather relevant information from the client
- Process Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and/or General Ledger entries as needed
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Prepare accounting related reports
- Prepare individual tax returns
- Prepare business tax returns
- Assist with tax planning
- Special project work as assigned
- Work directly with clients
- Positive support of team members
- Continuous learning opportunities
LB Carlson serves the closely-held business marketplace building relationships with our clients, offering a continuous learning environment and committed to growing and supporting our team. Our Principals firmly believe that work should be enjoyable while you are being challenged at a professional level. We are looking for people to grow with us – people who have a passion and desire to interact with and care for our clients.
We look forward to meeting the right candidate to grow with us in this division of LB Carlson.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org