- B.S., Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Megan has been with the firm for over 6 years and is a tax manager at LB Carlson. Megan has a broad range of expertise working with closely held, for-profit businesses many of which are in the graphic arts, manufacturing, transportation, and various other industries.
- Assists closely-held businesses through complex areas of tax compliance including pass-through entities and multi-state taxation.
- Manages numerous tax engagements of companies with revenues from $1 million to $100 million.
- Supports and guides clients through audit process of various taxing authorities
- Experienced with estate, trust, and gift tax filings.
- Consults with clients on complex corporate and individual tax planning and compliance
- Experienced in filing multi-state corporate tax returns
Interests & Hobbies
When Megan is not working in the office, she is spending time with family and friends. She enjoys yoga, knitting, and many outdoor activities including hiking and bonfires.